Overnight Fire Occurs on Osage St, Manhattan

Home/Local News/Overnight Fire Occurs on Osage St, Manhattan

Overnight Fire Occurs on Osage St, Manhattan

An overnight fire resulted in no injuries but caused $175,000 in losses to an apartment house in Manhattan, authorities said Thursday morning.

The fire was reported at 2:22 a.m. at a house at 600 Osage St., about three blocks north of the city’s downtown area.
Upon their arrival, crews found a three-story apartment house with smoke and fire coming out of the second floor.

Of the estimated dollar loss, $100,000 was to the structure and $75,000 was to its contents.

According to the Manhattan Fire Department, the building’s owner is listed as KAT Property Management in Shawnee.

The post Overnight Fire Occurs on Osage St, Manhattan appeared first on News Radio KMAN.

By | 2018-01-04T09:28:35-06:00 January 4th, 2018|Local News|Comments Off on Overnight Fire Occurs on Osage St, Manhattan

About the Author: