Manhattan Fire Department courtesy photo.

The Manhattan Fire Department was called out to Bill Snyder Family Stadium Friday evening for a small fire, sometime after 6 p.m.

According to the department the fire was located inside a cooler in the stadium and was quickly contained. However, it did cause an estimated $10,000 in damage to food.

The cause of the fire was investigated and determined to be accidental.

 

 

The post Small fire contained at Bill Snyder Family Stadium appeared first on News Radio KMAN.