Air Fryer Shrimp
- 1 lb frozen shrimp, peeled, tail on
- 1 cup flour
- 2 eggs, for egg wash
- 1 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- Seasonings – any kind you like! Salt, pepper, paprika, cajun seasoning, Italian seasoning, etc.
- Non-stick spray
Coat each shrimp in flour, then egg wash. Toss the wet, egg-washed shrimp into the seasoned breadcrumb mixture until well coated. Spray the bottom of your air fryer. Cook the shrimp at 380 degrees for 7 to 8 minutes depending on the size of the shrimp. Open & shake the basket midway through cooking. Delish!! A new fave at our house.
Air Fryer Stuffed Peppers
- 3 red bell peppers
- 3 yellow bell peppers
- 1 lb ground beef
- Seasonings, to taste
- Shredded cheese blend
- Make the stuffing for your bell peppers
- Fill UNcooked, seeded peppers and place in the air fryer
- Cook for 12-14 minutes at 360°
- Sprinkle cheese on top and put back in for 1 more minute
**You can change the filling however you like! Some great add-ins are ground beef, pork, rice, Rotel tomatoes, tomato sauce, etc.
Check out the video of this recipe on our Facebook page here.
Sam’s Air Fryer Chips
- 1 or 2 bagels, sliced into 1/4 chips
- Olive Oil
- Italian Seasoning
- Parmesan cheese
Add the oil, cheese, and seasoning to the bagel chips in a bowl and toss until they are fully covered. Air fry for 6 mutes at 330 degrees (shaking the basket about halfway through cooking.) Then they are ready to serve. Eat as a snack or use for dipping.
**There are no measurements because you just add oil and seasonings until it looks right. And I’ve seen similar recipes that use cinnamon sugar for a sweet version!