Tuesday marks the official launch of paid parking in the Aggieville Parking Garage.
Manhattan city officials say payments can be made through the Park Mobile app, using a credit or debit card. Patrons can also register their license plate and pay for on-demand parking. The Park Mobile app is also used at K-State and Manhattan Regional Airport and is available for both iPhone and Android devices.
Permits may also be purchased through a link on the City of Manhattan website, where additional parking information is available. Employees who work in Aggieville can obtain permits to park in the garage at a discounted rate. Reserved stalls are also available and university, faculty, staff and student parking permits will be available on a monthly basis.
The first two hours of parking in the garage are free. After that is $2 per hour, with a $10 daily maximum, as listed below per the City of Manhattan.
- Sunday through Saturday — 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- First 2 hours FREE
- $2 per hour afterward, up to $10 daily maximum
- Sunday through Wednesday
- 10 p.m. to 8 a.m. the following day — $10/night flat rate
- Thursday through Saturday
- 10 p.m. to noon the following day — $8 Safe Driver flat rate