Members of the 2022-2023 Flint Hills Regional Leadership Program were honored during their graduation ceremony February 2nd.
Since September, all 26 graduates have met and worked with various communities and leaders from across Geary, Pottawatomie, Riley and Wabaunsee counties.
During the ceremony, FHRLP Executive Director Jack Lindquist recognized these graduates who all “found and embraced the most important component of true servant leadership.”
Graduate and Wamego Chief of Police Paul Schliffke said creating connections was one of his biggest takeaway from the program.
Lindquist said they were also able to make some exciting announcements during the ceremony.
Schliffke said he is looking forward to the work he and his class will be able to accomplish over the next year.
All class of 2022-2023 graduates include:
– Sydni Jo Baker, Aquatics Specialist for City of Manhattan – Parks and Recreation
– Alissa Barber, Deputy County Clerk of Wabaunsee County
– Josh Brewer, Manhattan Area Habitat for Humanity Executive Director
– Melissa Cabana, Fort Riley Garrison, Program & Management Analyst, PAIO
– Ashley Chambers, Fort Riley DPTMS Visual Information Specialist
– Dr. Crystal J Davis, CEO of CJD Consulting Solutions LLC
– Susan Dean, UPU Industries Operations Lead
– Leslie Dugan, City of Wamego Treasurer
– Samantha Ellison, Manhattan Area Chamber of Commerce Member Engagement Manager
– Tracy Geisler, Geary County Health Care Foundation Executive Director
– Mary Hildreth, Flint Hills Discovery Center, Guest Services /Membership Manager
– Morgan Holloman, Owner of The Antique Emporium of Alma
– Eric Kirsch, Wabaunsee County Sheriff’s Office Detective Sergeant and Maple Hill Police Chief
– Trina McCarty, Kansas State University Global Campus, Instructional Designer
– Nick Messer, Evergy Supervisor Field Design
– Derek Moon, DPW Environmental Supervisory Fish and Wildlife Biologist
– Cory Odell, Investigations Division Captain, Junction City Police Department
– Jeremy J. O’Donnell, Fort Riley Garrison Executive Officer
– Fredrick D. Reid, Prairie Heritage Executive Board Member
– Tom Reust, US ARMY Public Affairs Specialist
– Paul Schliffke, City of Wamego Chief of Police
– Steve Schurle, Riley County Commercial Real Estate Analyst
– Anne Smith, Flint Hills Area Transportation Agency Executive Director
– Juliana Tobon, Junction City Treasurer
– Morgan Todd, Central National Bank Commercial Lending Assistant
– Nicole Trolio, Fort Riley Army MWR Business Operations Officer