A Wamego man remains jailed in Brown County without bond on charges of aggravated human trafficking.
Authorities say 42-year-old Camden Hubbard was arrested Saturday west of Hiawatha, after a teenager was found driving his car with alcohol and drugs inside, including fentanyl. Hubbard was a passenger in the vehicle.
The Sheriff’s Office credits its K-9 Karla for alerting deputies to the presence of illegal drugs.
Hubbard faces numerous charges including:
- aggravated human trafficking of a victim > 14-years-old
- aggravated child endangerment > 18-years-old
- contributing to a child’s misconduct
- conspiracy sexual exploitation of a child
- use communication device to facilitate a felony
- transport of an open container
- improper vehicle registration
- possession of opiate
- possession of stimulant
- possession of marijuana
- possession of drug paraphernalia